Different laboratories have different work surface requirements. Criteria for work surface selection depends on individual laboratory needs. Common features of laboratory work surfaces are chemical resistance, heat resistance, scratch resistance, load capacity, durability and surface hygiene.
Laboratory Solutions provides a range of worktops suitable for laboratory applications.
- Epoxy Resin work surfaces are widely used for harsh laboratory environment due to their
outstandingqualities of chemical resistance, non-flammability, non-absorbency, vibration damping
- Ideal for education and research laboratories
- 19 and 25mm thickness.
- Available in industry standard black color.
Other colors available on special order.
- Phenolic resin counter tops are ideal for multi- purpose laboratories.
- Phenolic resin has excellent physical and mechanical properties including chemical
and bacterial resistance.
- Ideal for analytical, microbial or chemical labs.
- 6, 13, 20 and 25mm thickness available.
- Range of colors to choose from.
- Ceramic worktops are made of all natural material
- Ceramic has excellent chemical and heat resistance properties.
- These tops highly suitable for laboratories dealing with extremely corrosive chemicals and high temperatures.
- Available in custom sizes, thicknesses and edges.
- Limited colors to choose from.
- Made from 16 and 18G, 304 and 316 stainless steel with #4 finish.
- Excellent chemical resistance and physical properties.
- Ideal for food, biological, microbial, nuclear, radio-logical labs.
- Available in standard 25mm thickness with square or marine edge.
- Integrated sinks available.
- Made from melamine coated particle board.
- Low chemical, physical and mechanical resistance properties.
- Ideal for write-up areas, office desks, receptions.
- Available in range of colors.
- Welded wood tops are made from heavy duty maple wood.
- These tops are excellent physical and mechanical properties.
- Ideal for arts classrooms, mechanical workshops and industrial labs.
- Available in cutom sizes and varying thicknesses from 25mm to 44mm
- Polypropylene (PP) worktops are thermoplastic polymer with excellent chemical
- PP is has low heat resistance, but is very good option for labs requiring high level of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Custom sizes and thicknesses.
- Integrated sinks and sink tops available.
- Natural stone made of igneous rock.
- Low in chemical resistance, but good physical and mechanical properties.
- Can be used in labs that do not use harsh chemicals.
- Black most commonly used in labs.
- Also available in natural colors and textures.
- Engineered stone made of 90% quartz and the rest resins, polymers and pigments.
- Good mechanical and physical properties, non porous.
- Good for basic labs, clinics, classrooms.
- Available in range of colors and thicknesses.
- Commonly referred as Corian.
- Stain resistant, non porous, seamless, repairable transformable and renewable.
- Poor resistance to heat and scratches.
- Suitable for nurse stations, reception desk and office furniture.
- Available in range of colors and 6, 12 & 19mm thicknesses.
- Made from Tempered glass.
- Good chemical, physical resistance properties.
- Available in range of colors(clear to colored).
error: Content is protected !!